How does the HubSpot integration work?
You can setup an integration with HubSpot by clicking Settings-->Integrations
Within Settings-->Integrations click On for the HubSpot integration.
Click Yes to export prospects.
Enter your API token and click Authenticate.
Your API key is in Settings-->Integrations in bold blue letters.
Now you will notice all your leads are automatically loaded into your HubSpot account under the “Contacts” tab:
You can choose how you segment your “deals”; you can see the list here I have:
- Appointment Scheduled: People who have responded to my outreach message
- Qualified to Buy: People who have responded a second time, and are a qualified lead
- Presentation Scheduled: People who have confirmed a demo
- Decision Maker: Post demo stage
- Contract Sent: Have shown them product offering